Welcome to EARC Hawaii...
...Website of the Hawaii Emergency Amateur Radio Club.
Whether you are newly licensed, recently upgraded, or just , getting back into the hobby... this club is your start to life-long friendships and an exciting hobby.
EARC General Membership Meeting:
Next meeting is: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 7:00 PM
Location: Fleet Reserve Association Branch 46, 891 Valkenburgh St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Pot Luck, please bring something to share. Thanks. See you at the meeting.
End Fed Matchbox Antennas-------->> Click here for End Fed Matchbox Info Page.
Emergency Amateur Radio Club Hamfest & Swap Meet
EARC Hamfest and Swap Meet will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Fleet Reserve Association #46, 891 Valkenburg St. Honolulu, HI. The swap meet doors will open at 8 AM for buyers and will end at 12 PM with other activities throughout the morning. There will also be a youth table with displays and activities for the younger folks interested in Ham Radio.
Seller registration and set-up is from 7 am to 8am. There is a $10.00 donation fee per sellers table asked to help cover the cost of putting on the event. Sellers tables are on a first come, first served basis, No Reservations will be accepted.
NO SELLING OR TRADING BEFORE 8 AM.
Vendors are required to limit their sales to amateur radio related equipment and accessories, Citizen Band Radio and equipment (CB Radios), electronic items, parts and tools, and computers and related items.
Amateur radio exams are given by Volunteer Examiners in the Building from 11:00 AM to Noon. For information on testing and registration go to EARC Education Page and click on Exams at the top of the page.
Doug, KH7U will be checking DXCC / WAS QSL cards for those wanting ARRL awards.
For more information, contact the EARC Event Coordinator Email Steve.
Congratulations ED KH6GMB
Ed Stanwood KH6GMB received a certificate of appreciation at the meeting Oct 18th for reaching his 100th VE participant testing session from the ARRL VEC. Congratulations Ed, your dedication to the Amateur Radio Service is truly appreciated!
Scroll down to the end of the page for repeater status and updates.
We are in the planning stages for a Fox Hunt, watch for details
Membership expires at the end of December 2015. Dues can be paid through Paypal or through our club P.O. address (no cash please), or in person at our general membership meeting
Check out the latest Wireless Dispath Newsletter
HF Solar Index:
As of January 1, 2017
- Diamond Head...VHF 146.880- PL 88.5
- Connected to the DEM Allstar system. No output PL, Input only
- Diamond Head...UHF 444.500+
- LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME
- Mauna Kapu...VHF 146.800-
- Allstar Node 1061, PL Output PL 88.5
- Mauna Kapu...UHF 444.100+
- Allstar Node 1062, PL PL 88.5
- WH6CZB-R, Echolink Connection
- Allstar Node 1064.
- Mt. Olomana...146.660- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1065
- Mt. Olomana...444.150- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1066
- Laie...146.640- PL 103.5
- Node 1890, EARC Hub.
Repeaters Around Oahu:(under construction)
- FFMB (downtown)...146.98 - pl 88.5
- Downtown Honolulu...Private Allstar Node
- Puu Manawahua...146.86 - pl 88.5
- Palehua, Above Makakilo...Private Allstar Node
- Peacock Flats...146.76 - no pl
- North Shore...Private Allstar Node
- Kahuku Repeater...Planned
- Diamond Head...147.06 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Diamond Head...444.350 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Salt Lake...147.10 + pl 123.0
- Private Allstar Node 1301
- Mililani...442.175 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node 1306
- NH6XO UHF Repeater System
- Visit nh6xo.net for info