Welcome to EARC Hawaii...
...Website of the Hawaii Emergency Amateur Radio Club.
Whether you are newly licensed, recently upgraded, or just , getting back into the hobby... this club is your start to life-long friendships and an exciting hobby.
EARC General Membership Meeting:
Next meeting is: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Location: Fleet Reserve Association Branch 46, 891 Valkenburgh St, Honolulu, HI 96818
TOPIC: Show and Tell night, bring something you'd like to share with the group
Pot Luck, Please contact Gloria, KH6GLO, if you're going to bring something to share. Thanks. See you at the meeting.
End Fed Matchbox Antennas-------->> Click here for End Fed Matchbox Info Page
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP OF THE EMERGENCY AMATUER RADIO CLUB
WHEN: OCTOBER 18, 2016, 7:00 PM
WHERE: FLEET RESERVE ASSOCIATION BRANCH 46, 891 VALKENBURGH ST. HONOLULU, HI 96818
REGISTRATION: 6:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
This serves as notice of the EARCís annual general membership meeting to be held on October 18th 2016 at the above address and time. At this meeting elections of new officers and members of the Board of Directors of the club for the coming year 2017 will be held.
As of September 20, 2016 nominations for officers and members of the Board of Directors for 2017 will be open and may be emailed to Wayne, KH6XP at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 30315, Honolulu, HI 96820. All nominees must be current active members of the club as well as the person making the nomination. Nominations will be accepted by email and mail up to October 17, 2016, any nomination received by USPS to the PO Box or email received after October 17th will not be accepted, however nominations will be accepted from the floor at the meeting during the open nomination period prior to voting. All nominees must accept the nomination in order to be placed on the ballot and be present at the meeting.
Registration for the meeting will start at 6:00 PM and the meeting will start at 7:00 pm or as soon as the majority is signed in and registered for the meeting.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.
HAWAII QSO PARTY THIS WEEKEND
Sat August 27 0400 UCT to Mon August 29 0400 UTC. We encourage all club members to participate. Unfortunately due to a power problem i had to give up early Saturday as well as the bands were pretty dead most of the time. Darrell KH6XL worked from KH6IB'S location on and off thru the weekend but was experiencing the same conditions.<
Scroll down to the end of the page for repeater status and updates.
We are in the planning stages for a Fox Hunt in September or October, watch for details
Membership expires at the end of December 2015. Dues can be paid through Paypal or through our club P.O. address (no cash please), or in person at our general membership meeting
Check out the latest Wireless Dispath Newsletter
BRYSON, WH6ERT TO KH6BN
HF Solar Index:
As of August 13, 2016
- Diamond Head...VHF 146.880- PL 88.5
- Connected to the DEM Allstar system. No output PL, Input only
- Diamond Head...UHF 444.500+
- LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME
- Mauna Kapu...VHF 146.800-
- Allstar Node 1061, PL Output PL 88.5
- Mauna Kapu...UHF 444.100+
- Allstar Node 1062, PL PL 88.5
- WH6CZB-R, Echolink Connection
- Allstar Node 1064.
- Mt. Olomana...146.660- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1065
- Mt. Olomana...444.150- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1066
- Laie...146.640- PL 103.5
- Node 1890, EARC Hub.
Repeaters Around Oahu:(under construction)
- FFMB (downtown)...146.98 - pl 88.5
- Downtown Honolulu...Private Allstar Node
- Puu Manawahua...146.86 - pl 88.5
- Palehua, Above Makakilo...Private Allstar Node
- Peacock Flats...146.76 - no pl
- North Shore...Private Allstar Node
- Kahuku Repeater...Planned
- Diamond Head...147.06 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Diamond Head...444.350 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Salt Lake...147.10 + pl 123.0
- Private Allstar Node 1301
- McCully...442.175 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node 1306
- NH6XO UHF Repeater System
- Visit nh6xo.net for info