Welcome to EARC Hawaii...
...Website of the Hawaii Emergency Amateur Radio Club.
Whether you are newly licensed, recently upgraded, or just , getting back into the hobby... this club is your start to life-long friendships and an exciting hobby.
EARC General Membership Meeting:
Next meeting is: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
There is no Meeting in June in place of Field Day June 25th at Kualoa Regional Park. See you there!
Location: Fleet Reserve Association Branch 46, 891 Valkenburgh St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Pot Luck, Please contact Gloria, KH6GLO, if you're going to bring something to share. Thanks. See you at the meeting.
End Fed Matchbox Antennas-------->> Click here for End Fed Matchbox Info Page
Annual Hawaii Geek Meet July 10, 2016
Annual Hawaii Geek Meet will be on Sunday 9 am to 3 pm at the Kapiolani Park. Geek Meet Info<
Scroll down to the end of the page for repeater status and updates.
Membership expires at the end of December 2015. Dues can be paid through Paypal or through our club P.O. address (no cash please), or in person at our general membership meeting
Check out the latest Wireless Dispath Newsletter
BRYSON, WH6ERT TO KH6BN
HF Solar Index:
As of May 28, 2016
- Diamond Head...VHF 146.880- PL 88.5
- Connected to the DEM Allstar system. No output PL, Input only
- Diamond Head...UHF 444.500+
- Mauna Kapu...VHF 146.800-
- Allstar Node 1061, PL Output PL 88.5
- Mauna Kapu...UHF 444.100+
- Allstar Node 1062, PL PL 88.5
- WH6CZB-R, Echolink Connection
- Allstar Node 1064. Connected to 1062 Maunakapu 8 am to 9 pm
- Mt. Olomana...146.660- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1065
- Mt. Olomana...444.150- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1066, Repeater off the air
- Laie...146.640- PL 103.5
- Node 1890, EARC Hub.
- Node 1064, ECHOLINK WH6CZB-R.