Welcome to EARC Hawaii...
...Website of the Hawaii Emergency Amateur Radio Club.
Whether you are newly licensed, recently upgraded, or just , getting back into the hobby... this club is your start to life-long friendships and an exciting hobby.
EARC General Membership Meeting:
Next meeting is: Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 7:00 PM
Location: Fleet Reserve Association Branch 46, 891 Valkenburgh St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Pot Luck, please bring something to share. Thanks. See you at the meeting.
End Fed Matchbox Antennas-------->> Click here for End Fed Matchbox Info Page. Download Available Only at this time.
On behalf of the Honolulu Marathon Association we are asking for volunteers to provide radio communications for Medical Aid Stations along the race course, the Finish-Line area and Support Vans. The communication coverage we provide begins around 04:00am and into the afternoon up until 3:00pm or so.
Please consider volunteering for the ham radio operation in support of the Honolulu Marathon scheduled for Sunday December 11, 2016.
Greg Amancio is the coordinator for the ham radio support operation. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Field Day
Our next mini field day is scheduled for December 17 2016 from 4 pm to 11 pm at the Hawaii Kai Boat Ramp.
Congratulations new Board Members for 2017
Thank you to everyone who came to the Annual Meeting. Congratulations to the new board of directors for 2017:
President: Steve KH6WG
Vice President: Darrell KH6XL
Secretary: Todd WH6DWF
Treasurer: Keith WH7GG
Ed - KH6GMB
New Board's term Begin January 1st 2017
Congratulations ED KH6GMB
Ed Stanwood KH6GMB received a certificate of appreciation at the meeting Oct 18th for reaching his 100th VE participant testing session from the ARRL VEC. Congratulations Ed, your dedication to the Amateur Radio Service is truly appreciated!
Scroll down to the end of the page for repeater status and updates.
We are in the planning stages for a Fox Hunt, watch for details
Membership expires at the end of December 2015. Dues can be paid through Paypal or through our club P.O. address (no cash please), or in person at our general membership meeting
Check out the latest Wireless Dispath Newsletter
BRYSON, WH6ERT TO KH6BN
HF Solar Index:
As of August 13, 2016
- Diamond Head...VHF 146.880- PL 88.5
- Connected to the DEM Allstar system. No output PL, Input only
- Diamond Head...UHF 444.500+
- LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME
- Mauna Kapu...VHF 146.800-
- Allstar Node 1061, PL Output PL 88.5
- Mauna Kapu...UHF 444.100+
- Allstar Node 1062, PL PL 88.5
- WH6CZB-R, Echolink Connection
- Allstar Node 1064.
- Mt. Olomana...146.660- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1065
- Mt. Olomana...444.150- PL88.5
- Allstar Node 1066
- Laie...146.640- PL 103.5
- Node 1890, EARC Hub.
Repeaters Around Oahu:(under construction)
- FFMB (downtown)...146.98 - pl 88.5
- Downtown Honolulu...Private Allstar Node
- Puu Manawahua...146.86 - pl 88.5
- Palehua, Above Makakilo...Private Allstar Node (not linked)
- Peacock Flats...146.76 - no pl
- North Shore...Private Allstar Node
- Kahuku Repeater...Planned
- Diamond Head...147.06 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Diamond Head...444.350 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node
- Salt Lake...147.10 + pl 123.0
- Private Allstar Node 1301
- Mililani...442.175 + pl 103.5
- Private Allstar Node 1306
- NH6XO UHF Repeater System
- Visit nh6xo.net for info